AN EXTRAORDINARY BOOK TEST
USING ANY DICTIONARY
DICTIONARY TEST by Max Vellucci
The mentalist proposes an experiment related to all the possible words of the chosen language and shows a dictionary of that language.
He skims through the pages and asks the viewer to stop him when he wants, and to read and memorize a word.
He does the same with a second spectator explicitly asking to look at all the possible words contained in the two pages he stopped at and to freely choose one.
The mentalist is now able to identify the two words.
– A direct and easy to perform book test
– Full performance and detailed explanation
– Two words, two spectators
– A single dictionary for an entire act of almost 10 minutes
– No list of words to write or remember
– No fishing
– Instantly replicable with different words
– Any dictionary in any language
– Everything can be examined
– Suitable for both classical and scientific mentalism
DURATION: 25 minutes